Complaint Review: Global Crossing Telecommunications

• Submitted: Fri, July 21, 2000
  • Updated: Fri, July 21, 2000

• Reported By:
Global Crossing Telecommunications
P.O. Box 5032 Southfield, Michigan U.S.A.

Global Crossing Telecommunications repeatedly charging for services not agreed upon

Global Crossing billing on behalf of "GLOBALCENTER INC." started billing $3.09 for telephone service out of the blue. This was in addition bills mailed by "frontier" for Internet service at the usual rate "frontier" charged me as my ISP. I called Global Crossing and the GLOBALCENTER INC. bill, which was $3.09, was canceled. Then I began again using the shell account agreed upon when I had started with Primenet before Primenet was purchased by "frontier" (A Global Crossing Company). Suddenly I was denied access to my PPP account and mail. The services provided by "frontier" were less satisfying to me than had been provided to me by Primenet. I expressed dissatisfaction to "frontier". I was subsequently billed $6.18 by Global Crossing in addition to an ISP fee assessed by "frontier". I believe the incorrect billing was not by accident in the second case and quite possibly "frontier" customer wide in the first case.

William T. Johnston

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Crossing-Telecommunications/Southfield-Michigan-48086-5032/Global-Crossing-Telecommunications-repeatedly-charging-for-services-not-agreed-upon-2714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Crossing Telecommunications