Complaint Review: Global Data Specialists

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: lala — chattanooga Tennessee
Global Data Specialists
1079 w round grove rd suite 300 box 331 lewisville, Texas USA

Global Data Specialists Rate review center Totally lied to and taken advantage of.. lewisville Texas

Just like the report before mine.  This place is a total scam,  word for word same experience as the others that filed reports.  I was told my credit card company was over charging me and they would give me a refund.  I never got a dime.  The credit card machine they sent me does not work with my company.  I was told I could cancel anytime but I can't cause I have a false contract with northern leasing that someone else signed my name to.  I have tried to call data specialists they now wont even answer the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Data-Specialists/lewisville-Texas-75067/Global-Data-Specialists-Rate-review-center-Totally-lied-to-and-taken-advantage-of-lewis-1170049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Data Specialists