Complaint Review: Global Direct Pharmacy

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: happyone — Daly City California
Global Direct Pharmacy
San Jose , California USA

Global Direct Pharmacy Ask me to transfer monies over to Philippines to Sheila Mae Gaga-a said tech problem happened needed to redo both amounts $380.00US then a third time I refused the light when on they said to revise the problem they need to get a transation no. from me so they can link the transfers and I could get my product. I am now down over $700US. Sunday different woman call from same company saying outstanding all I have to do is sent another $380 to Philippines and they would correct the issues and give me back my $700 plus fees and product. San Jose California

Back in May 19th and then May 20th I was asked to send $380US to the Philippines to Shelia Mae Gaga-a. The first amount there was I was told a tech problem and to fix this I needed to resent the amount again to marry up and re-creidt my account and receive my product. Then penny drop when they asked a third time. Never send any more money.

On Sunday I spoke with a different woman same company telling me that the person I spoke to had be fired and to fix the problem and get my $700 back I need once again to sent $380 dollars to the Phippines this time in the name of Roxanne McKenzie so they could fix the problem and give back the $700 dollars plus product.

Then I got about 6 calls from AZ "fedex" wanting a transaction number I thank god didnt have one as Xoom cancelled the transaction for me. This is stealing and praying on the sick and lonely I would like to let people know as to put a stop to this now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Direct-Pharmacy/San-Jose-California/Global-Direct-Pharmacy-Ask-me-to-transfer-monies-over-to-Philippines-to-Sheila-Mae-Gaga-a-1071262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Direct Pharmacy