Complaint Review: Global Discovery Vacations - Global Services

• Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: diane — roseville California United States of America
Global Discovery Vacations - Global Services
5360 College Blvd #200 Internet United States of America

Global Discovery Vacations - Global Services Another Ripoff from Global Travel Network Internet

*Consumer Comment: Harrassment never ceases from Global Travel in Roseville

I am writing this because I found similar reports through Ripoff Report.

Today I received a phone call from Global Network again. He wanted me to pay a agent to rent my timeshare . Of course, He said they would take a commission and how much it would cost but I could make up to $2000. I told him that I was fine with him taking it out of the rental proceeds. He said it would have to come off of my credit card. When I told him I was not paying another dime towards this timeshare that I already make monthly payments towards, he got very rude and asked "Well Sweety, what do you plan to do with it". I said as far as I'm concerned it can just sit there till I decided to use it.

Of course that was the 5th time in the last 2 months they have called. I tried to back out of the contract after the first week and they said NO.

The one thing I noticed while reading Ripoff Report is that no one in California has complained. I'm sure I'm not the only person to be ripped off  here.

I would love to be a part of a Class Action Lawsuit. Are there any attorneys willing?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Discovery-Vacations-Global-Services/internet/Global-Discovery-Vacations-Global-Services-Another-Ripoff-from-Global-Travel-Network-In-582195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Discovery Vacations - Global Services

Harrassment never ceases from Global Travel in Roseville

AUTHOR: Summer - (USA)

I to have been harrassed by this company. They got my number off of Craigslist and have been calling non-stop for 2 months now. I asked in the begining where they got my number as I do not recieve any telemarketing calls on my cell phone. They wouldn't say then hung up.

The second call I asked them to put me on there do-not-call list (Iam already signed up on the do-not-call-regisrty).  Again two days later another call. So I started keeping track of the names and numbers of everyone I spoke with. I would ask to talk to the manager/supervisor who would then hang up on me when I would ask why they were calling after 9, or why would they call me again after I said I would contact my lawyer if I recieved another call.

I finally got to talk to a person who tried to help. I didn't recieve a call for 2 weeks, then, guess what, I got another call. I finally got in touch with the other person who tried to help and now my case has moved up the ladder. They are requesting my detial of events to supposedly "fire" the so called people who called me. I don't think that is good enough at this point. I am interested in any suggestions.