Complaint Review: Global Domain International

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: island me — charlotte North Carolina
Global Domain International
carslbad, California USA

Global Domain International gdi Kept charging my bank accout carslbad California

In 2011 i registered for a online account as part of that account i had to register a for a domain.  I canceled the account which i assumed cancel everything because there was nothing stating it needed to be done separately.  I have been trying stop these charges for years.  i tried calling my bank, there was no listed number on my statement.  I tried canceling my card but some how the charges were still push through.  I finally found a number for them and was able to cancel but Vivian would not do any charge back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Domain-International/carslbad-California/Global-Domain-International-gdi-Kept-charging-my-bank-accout-carslbad-California-1097385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Domain International