Complaint Review: Global EMC

• Reported By: Piotr — Warsaw Other United States of America
Global EMC
Lowmoor Road Ind. Est. Internet United States of America

Global EMC - cooperation with criminals - Internet

The company initially presented an offer to me where they promised building a guaranteed 130 dB shielded chamber for TEMPEST protection purposes. They specified a price and delivery time. They even contacted me with a professional EM measurements company with whom we agreed that they can measure 130 dB on a variety of frequencies and the price was set. Then, several weeks of silence followed.

Here I must say that I am under constant TEMPEST surveillance by criminals and that eavesdroppers (most likely with strong capital and political support) knew I was dealing with them.

What happened was the eavesdroppers contacted this company (and earlier also another one) and probably bribed them to refrain from doing business with me. Both companies started, almost at the same time and in the same words, saying false things like 130 dB microwave attenuation is unmeasurable (even though all was set up already, about the guaranteed 130 dB level), that nobody in the world produces shielded chambers with guaranteed screening greater than 100 dB, that 130 screening dB is completely impossible in this world etc. They kept saying like "we don't care about you as a client", "we will not do anything", "we will not work with you on this project". Global EMC turned out to be the second company bribed in this way, who refused support to me while I was being attacked by criminals; I wasted 2 weeks with them.

I'd suggest to avoid this company (especially if you look for protection against enemies) as they are not independent and easy to corrupt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-EMC/internet/Global-EMC-cooperation-with-criminals-Internet-954502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global EMC