Complaint Review: Global Equity Alliance

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution

*Consumer Comment: Global Equity Alliance Scam

*Consumer Comment: GEA reputable company

*Author of original report: Misunderstanding Resolved

They scammed me too.  After I sent them a "good faith deposit" I could no longer contact anyone by phone.  How do we go about filing a class action lawsuit to get our money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Equity-Alliance/Internet-Ohio-/Global-Equity-Alliance-Hard-Money-Lender-Internet-Ohio-860471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Equity Alliance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Resolution

AUTHOR: auklander - ()

I was scammed out of my deposit and after one year of trying to resolve amicably, I ended up suing them in small claims court in Ohio (Cincinatti, Hamilton County).  That sleazebag Michael Mackay did not even show up for the hearing, and I was therefore awarded a default judgment.  With the judgement, and the bank info (from my initial wire transfer), I was able to garnish their bank account and get my money back.  I would advise you to do the same.  It will cost you about $70 to file the lawsuit and you'll have to drive to Cincinatti, but for me it was worth it on solely on principle.  Good luck.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolution

AUTHOR: Lynne - (United States of America)

We have had a complaint against Global Equity Alliance for a year now and can't seem to get anythiing but broken promises.  Do you have any insight as to how you got them to pay you back or any advice on the best way to deal with them?   Do you know if they have any money we can go after if we win a lawsuit against them?

Global Equity Alliance Scam

AUTHOR: auklander - (United States of America)

Stay away from this company.  If you fee you have been scammed by this company, email globalequityalliancescam@gmail.com as we are preparing a class action lawsuit and you are welcome to join.

GEA reputable company

AUTHOR: Joe Clinard - (United States of America)

My name is Joe Clinard and I am a current customer of GEA, in Indiana. I have found the entire process to be extremely upfront, to the point, and what you would expect from "hard money" company. Kim has been on top of everything, and they have worked well with my agent. I would recommend them to all hard working Americans, who have issues getting traditional funding elsewhere.

Me and my family are very grateful for their services.

Misunderstanding Resolved

AUTHOR: BradR - (United States of America)

There were several misunderstandings and miscommunications between GEA and myself.  The company has taken my complaints seriously and all matters have been resolved to my satisfaction.