Complaint Review: Global Escapes

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Global Escapes
8911 N Capital Of Texas Hwy Ste# 4269 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Global Escapes BEWARE!! It appears that Global Escapes is in Austin, Texas

*Author of original report: MWI or Great Escapes

BEWARE!! I attended Global Escapes "seminar" on Friday, October 26, 2007. I was sold on the company's offer for low cost vacations and free trip incentives. When I returned home, I looked the company up online (should have done that prior) and sure enough here they are on the RIP-OFF REPORT. The salespeople are really convincing and professional. They are knowledgable, friendly, and very persuasive.

I should have known better. I signed up for a software package costing $4,000.00. I'm cancelling the auto bank draft I established with Global Escapes that night. The $250 deposit check I wrote will also be cancelled. It appears that the company can not deliver based on the prior victims' testimonies. I wouldn't waste time with this company, especially if there's a pending class action lawsuit against them. Texas, we can stop scammers like these! If you are in Austin, TX, please notify the Attorney General's Office at:

Office of the Attorney General
PO Box 12548
Austin, TX 78711-2548
website: public.information@oag.state.tx.us
local phone: (512) 463-2100 or (800) 621-0508

God Bless, D.J.

D.J.
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2007 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Escapes/Austin-Texas-78759/Global-Escapes-BEWARE-It-appears-that-Global-Escapes-is-in-Austin-Texas-281478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Escapes

MWI or Great Escapes

AUTHOR: C.w. - (U.S.A.)

The company is aka MWI and Great Escapes.