Complaint Review: Global Escapes

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Volente Texas
Global Escapes
8911 Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Global Escapes Whew Thank Goodness Austin Texas

I received a post card saying that I had won two round trip tickets to anywhere in the Continental U.S. I was leary but called anyway just to find out what the scam was. The girl was very sweet and professional and talked very fast. She gave me all this information with instructions and then she wanted a commitment about scheduling an appointment. I kept telling her that I had to talk to my husband first, she started getting antsy and then said "don't you know your husbands schedule"....well that made me angry. So I told her again that I had to talk to him first....then she became very angry herself and said Well I hope your free gifts are still available when you call back....you have a good afternoon....so then I basically told her to .....well it wasn't nice.....

ALWAYS BEWARE OF THINGS LIKE THIS. I didn't think to google the only company on the card which was Millenium Travel & Promotions in Port Orange FL until now and guess what...there are complaints about them also.

Tlc
Volente, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Escapes/Austin-Texas/Global-Escapes-Whew-Thank-Goodness-Austin-Texas-349700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Escapes