Complaint Review: Global Escapes

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Global Escapes
global-escapes.net/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Global Escapes WASTE OF MONEY!! San Antonio Texas

I wanted to let you know that since we bought this program from You , We have never used . Im going to Corpus this weekend And all the hotel room through this program are higher , So again Im not using this program I doing on line directly through the hotel its always cheaper. I know you could care your less . You alreadty made the sale about a year ago with us. ....

Please beware of this Company they will say anything to make you buy . This is how it goes , First they call you to pick up your gift then you go in they make you sit through this presentation with music playing then they tell you there is a set price . by time you know i they knock it down. HUGE WARNING SIGN!!! I was so stupid to fall for this scam . Now I have this payment I cant get out of ! I bought this in 2007 and til this day I have not used it.

Linda
2008

Linda
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Escapes/nationwide/Global-Escapes-WASTE-OF-MONEY-San-Antonio-Texas-362891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Escapes