Complaint Review: Global Express Van Lines,united master lines

• Submitted: Sat, April 07, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: danwalter — deland Florida United States of America
Global Express Van Lines,united master lines
1585 Sulphur Spring Rd Ste123 baltimore, miami, Maryland United States of America

Global Express Van Lines,united master lines 2 companies same owner both scammers baltimore, miami, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: definitely associated with United Master Lines

*UPDATE Employee: REPORT WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS

The company kept raising the price in increments, and threatened to impound our furniture unless we agreed to their terms. I was first quoted $1,400 -- and expected some increase, but they charged $350 for boxes and tape, etc. Additional tranfer fees, originiation fees, etc drove the bill up to $3,600 -- and they wound up dumping our furnituere on the street about two blocks from our house. I would strongly advise against getting involved with this outift.

Read more: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/movingreviews/global-express-van-lines-beware-6653#ixzz1rN4QviuU

Now I found out that the only thing they did was change their name from this company, wow it is amazing what some investigating can do for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Express-Van-Linesunited-master-lines/baltimore-miami-Maryland-/Global-Express-Van-Linesunited-master-lines-2-companies-same-owner-both-scammers-baltimo-865225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Express Van Lines,united master lines

definitely associated with United Master Lines

AUTHOR: meggy91281 - ()

Trust me- you ARE associated with United Master lines. This is the same person who tried to deny what they did to my property when operating as United Master Lines. I took my case to the BBB and Alex and Josh were the same people behind the operation. DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES. THEY ARE CRIMINALS, CON-ARTISTS, AND THIEVES. Obviously you got shut down as United Master Lines. You'll keep getting shut down over and over and over again, no matter how many businesses you try to open up. And eventually, I hope you all get deported back to wherever this type of highway robbery is legal.

REPORT WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS

AUTHOR: Josh - (United States of America)

I am the Manager of Global Expresss Vanlines and first off have to say this report has many false accusations.Like Global Express Vanlines has or have had nothing to do with this other company United master lines. Global Express Vanlines has been in buisness since 2005 and has from the beginning had the same owner Aleksey Morosov from the start, and has never been connected or had anything to do with United Master or any other moving companies. Also the reason for the price increase is when we went over the inventory of the items we would be picking up you gave us a list of 44 items which we gave you a "flat rate price on" when we arrived at the house the customer ended up having 92 items which of course made the price go up as he gave us an inventory of 44 items. Had we known up front he had the amount of items he really had we would of gave him the price he ended up paying up front.We can only give a price based on what the customer tells us were picking up if there is more items of course they have to be paid for but we only charge the same rate perlb at the time of booking (we don't charge overages).Also the customer stated all of his belonging's were packed when in fact when we showed up there were many loose items that needed to be boxed so it woulden't be damaged during the move.Our company is an A+ company and Accredidted with the BBB. We do 500 moves/month so if we weren't the kind of company we are we would have many complaints and not have an A+ with the BBB.I am sorry you had a bad experience with our company but if you told us up front the correct amount of items and that everything was not packed like you stated you would not have had this experience.If there is anything i can do or you would like to speak to me you may call me directly from the number that's on your order.

Best regards,