Complaint Review: Global Financial Aka Credit Education Group

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2003

• Reported By:Reserve Louisiana
Global Financial Aka Credit Education Group
globalfinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

Global Financial Aka Credit Education Group ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Internet

I was contacted by this group and they called themselves "Credit Education Group". They told me about the $2500 credit limit and the amount that I had to send in for the so called "large" credit amount was $296.00 I was gullible enough and gave them my checking account information. Unfortunately, the amount was deducted out of my account EVEN AFTER I CALLED AND MANAGED TO GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE TO CANCEL.

The person who called me was this stupid name: Jennifer Chaloutka. I loss alot of money with this company. They deducted close to 400 out of my account :-(

Jasmyn
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2003 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Aka-Credit-Education-Group/internet/Global-Financial-Aka-Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Internet-56370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Aka Credit Education Group