Sheets

1551 Queen Street Nationwide Canada
  • Phone: 416-825-4304
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Global Financial Corporation Tony Johnson Thanks to report comm I was able to prevent being ripped off Toronto Nationwide

I recives a letter with a check for 3,500.00 from Global Financials Corporation stating I won De-Lotto. I didn't beleve the letter thanks to Report.com I was able to prevent being ripped off. I could have used this money right now and my have fallen for this scam if not for your wesite Thank you for saving me.

Kay
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2007 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Corporation-Tony-Johnson/nationwide/Global-Financial-Corporation-Tony-Johnson-Thanks-to-report-comm-I-was-able-to-prevent-bein-247144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Corporation Tony Johnson