• Report: #371998

• Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:madison heights, Michigan
Global Financial Group
http://global-financial-group-company.com/ Kiev, Ukraine

Global Financial Group Hired me to do Pay Pal tranfer payments and now Pay Pal is tring to collect money from me none of the payments were ligit Kiev Ukraine

Global Financial group hired me to do payments, they would transfer the money from people into my pay pal account then I would transfer them to my bank account and when they cleared Western Union the money to Global Financial, and now pay pal is telling me that none of the transfers were legit they are suspected fraud, me and my mom lost our home I thought this would be a good way to earn extra income so we could get back on our feet. I have been arguing with pay pal and getting no help from them they are trying to get over $ 1900.00 in fee's and charge backs. I did all my research and truly thought Global Financial was on the up and up. I am a hard worker and honest. And now I do not know where to turn or what to do I did file with the FBI and I am going to file a claim with the Michigan Attorney General.

I should not be help responsible for any of this, this is not my fault I am not a crook.

madison heights,, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Group/Kiev-25200/Global-Financial-Group-Hired-me-to-do-Pay-Pal-tranfer-payments-and-now-Pay-Pal-is-tring-to-371998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Group