Complaint Review: Global Financial Group

• Reported By:White House Tennessee
Global Financial Group
35 DANTA GLOBA ST Kiev, Other Ukraine

Global Financial Group - Ukraine Pay Pal/Work Ripoff Kiev Other

I received an email from a job poster on Career Builder. I have an open searchable resume being as I'm currently looking for a job. This is the copy of the email that I received.

Smart Workers Needed! Correspondence Assistant/Manager!
Global Financial Group; building successful business, since 20th century..
I'm the Chief Manager of Department of employment in Global Financial Group Company. We are a well-known international company, with more then 12 years of experience in mail and package forwarding, throughout the world. Global Financial Group is engaged in correspondence managing, distributing different goods worldwide, buying and reselling these goods. Because of our large shipping volume, we receive discounts from a variety of carriers and this makes our business run.
For now, we are expanding our courier network and for that, I have an offer to you, a vacant position for Correspondence Assistant/Manager.

I offer you the part-time job with a flexible schedule. You work only 3 hours per day. This is work at home job.

There's no entrance or any other fees. The company covers all the fees related to this employment.

To the successful applicants we offer a position on a training period. This is the period when you will be training, receiving online support while working and being paid. First salary $3600, plus bonus you will receive by the 28th day after worker receives their first assignment and informs us about performance.

If you are interested in this part-time job and would like to learn more about this position, please visit our web-site: www.global-fin-group.com/registration.htm

Human Resource Department
Global Financial Group

The grammatical errors made me curious, most people sending you job offers use better english. I went to the site and checked out the links and the job description. They want you to "cash" paypal payments and then forward them to the "office". The company's website does not turn up in a google search. I started looking at other sites and this sounds suspiciously like the old money order scam gone high tech. I haven't replied or even tried to do anything about it, just posting here.

Anna
White House, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2008 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Group/Kiev-Other-25200/Global-Financial-Group-Ukraine-Pay-PalWork-Ripoff-Kiev-Other-331339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Group