Complaint Review: Global Financial, Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2003

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Global Financial, Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource
136 S Fairground St. SE Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Financial, Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource screw the cards & these companies! Ripped Off!! Again!! SE Marietta Georgia

Yes, you may have read another report that I have submitted on First Approval Benefits (BEWARE!) Yes, I'm an idiot when it comes to too good to be true deals. The things you do when you are desperate to get any kind of credit!!

Well, this time, I was a victim of Global Financial. If only I had known of this website before hand! I was contacted by Jackie Hill Rep#21892. She gave me all contact information & recorded our conversation, the whole 9 yards.

I felt really comfortable giving out my checking account info to this company. The benefit package sounded great & for a decent price that I could swing. Or so I thought...it has actually put me behind & heightened my stress level.

I was hoping for a cash advance to help me get caught up on my finances & to build up my non-existent credit. I have yet to receive my card. Luckily, I came across this site & have found out the information I need to say screw this card & this company!! There are too many complaints out there on these guys...I want my money back. Plain & simple & I will do my damndest to ensure that. I have gotten contact information for the people who can get me involved in the Class Action law suit that is being built up on this CO. I will post updates whether good or bad as I find out more information. Thanks again RipOffReport!

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource/SE-Marietta-Georgia-30060/Global-Financial-Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource-screw-the-cards-these-companies-Rippe-48716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial, Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource