Complaint Review: Global Financial Management

102 Spencers Rd. Langley, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 604-9938225
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Global Financial Management I supposedly won a Bahama Cruise plus $45,000.00, received a ck. for $2900.00 WOW!!! Boy did I need that! Like a whole in my head, lucky for me I work at a financial institution and realized before I jumped in head 1st. that this was a scam. Ripoff Langley British Columbia

I received this letter and ck. from the Global Financial Mgmt. and I called the Bank of New York to do a ck. verification. IT WAS FRAUD!!!!! ($2900 FRAUD)

I even called the supposedly claims mgr. listed on the letter, he hung up on me when I asked if this was a hoax.

I am trying to investigate this, so that others will not be scammed by them anymore.

Thank God I had enough sense to check it out before I deposited it. I need the $$$ and the vacation, but, not that bad.

Denise
Griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Management/Langley-British-Columbia-V4P-2J6/Global-Financial-Management-I-supposedly-won-a-Bahama-Cruise-plus-4500000-received-a-c-258940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Management