Complaint Review: Global Financial Management

• Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: ANABELLE — FORT MYERS Florida United States of America
Global Financial Management
7 TIMES SQARE, FLOOR 38 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

This group of thieves has hit Southwest Florida, one of the most severely hit real estate markets in the USA. I gratefully received a lead from the BROKER/OWNER of a REMAX franchise in Southwest Florida, to assist a Professor Peter E M  Butler MD, FRCSI, FRCS, FRCS (Plast), a Reconstructive plastic surgeon from London Plastic Surgeons and Associates, located in London, UK to assist him in a purchase of a home here.

The exact same tactics were used to confirm funds from Global Financial Management and Karen James.  Correspondence between myself and whom I thought was Dr. Butler appeared ligitmate.  Correspondence used his professional letterhead etc. I was instructed to keep correspondence  between us confidential, which is not unusual in a client/realtor relationship.  I proceeded to do what was requested, found a home, gave another realtor and seller's hope that their home had sold, engaged an attorney who addressed correspondence as well with "Dr.Peter Butler".  Today, after over 4 weeks of dialogue, between many parties, funds were suppossed to arrive. I called Ms. James, to let her know that we had not received funds. I told her that the attorney  wanted to make sure it came in the form of a wire transfer with separate funds deligated to the attorney for a retainer for his services. I asked Ms. James if she had ever met Dr. Butler, and she stated that she had, several times. We became suspicious as she stated that they were unable to wire funds but a bank check should be at the attorney's office. This made no sense.  The attorney and his staff began to dig further andwere able to locate recent complaints of the same thing happening across the USA to attorneys and realtors from Global Financial Management and buyers in the medical fields from the Uk.  Real people who are unaware of this scam,  I am sure?

This is a disgrace and these people should be stopped, immediately! Since this began, my email has been hacked, sending emails to my entire contact list, stating people should not purchase American but from China? My bank account has been used for charges I never authorized, my computer was hacked!  By whom? Global Financial Management. It's called "back logging" where hackers get into your computer and steal password etc.  This ordeal has caused financial stress, professional embarassment, and I am sure that Dr. Butler has no clue of this.  He will be contacted. BEWARE ALL REALTORS AND ATTORNEYS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Management/NEW-YORK-New-York-10036/Global-Financial-Management-KAREN-JAMES-FRAUDULENT-PURCHASE-OF-REAL-ESTATE-USING-REALTORS-605439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Management