Complaint Review: Global Financial Management

1110 Central St. Ottawa, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 613-255-6259
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Global Financial Management Sent a check for $2985.00 and letter saying I'd won a cruise and $50,000.00 Ottawa Ontario

Today I got a check for $2985.00 which looks like a REAL check, it was partial payment for a prize I'd "won" which totaled $50,000 and a cruise. I looked all over online adn found all of the info saying it is a scam. I will be taking my check tot he local police, along with doing all I can online to make sure NO ONE else falls for this crap. My letter was signed by and Allan Parker and I was instructed to call 613-255-6259 to speak with a James Whyte or Annie Johnson, my check was drawn off of Bank One, Dallas, Tx and indicated that the payor was City of Abilene, Abilene, Tx.

Michelle
Smithton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2007 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Management/Ottawa-Ontario-M3H-3G5/Global-Financial-Management-Sent-a-check-for-298500-and-letter-saying-Id-won-a-cruise-a-241853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Management