Complaint Review: Global Financial - Patrick Burroughs

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2003

• Reported By:Rhome Texas
Global Financial - Patrick Burroughs
info@globalfinancial.cc Nationwide U.S.A.

Global Financial; S/w Patrick Burroughs 1st American ripoff, fraudulent and deceiving victimized many consumers Arlington Texas

*Consumer Comment: I JUST GOT MY MONEY BACK

Received the call like many others. I was reading thru this as I have been trying to contact these people to find out about my package. All I have been getting is a ringing telephone. No answering recording or anything.

Well, I got online found the numerous others that also have been getting similiar occurances.

Frustrated, betrayed, ripped off, burned, lied to, deceived, are the nice things I say.

I called my bank and will get back in touch with them tomorrow as I was warned that as long as they have my information for my bank that they can come back again and again for monies. It was suggested that I change my account. The bank did give me a number: 480-785-2262. This is for First American. They are the ones who process the fees we have all been charged.

I have emailed Global Financial and included my tracking number and will see what happens.

I was told this company is small and expanding and have been having phone problems since Thursday of last week. I spoke with Jason at extension 202 with 1st american.

Help. Credit or money back! I would have been a great client as I was serious about my committment! I am so hurt, but more ticked off at myself for believing in them knowing about all of the other rip off companies coming out of the woodwork lately.

Lisa
Rhome, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Patrick-Burroughs/nationwide/Global-Financial-Sw-Patrick-Burroughs-1st-American-ripoff-fraudulent-and-deceiving-vict-53803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial - Patrick Burroughs

I JUST GOT MY MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

After reading this e-mail I got my money the number is 480-785-2262 speak to Jason at ext 202. He has recently been authorized after investigating complaints for this company to refund all money to Global Financial companies- they no longer draft for them and he believes that they are out of business. I am to see the money in my account in the next 24-48 hours- if I do not get it I will post again. Good luck and I hope these jerks go to jail for this scam.