Complaint Review: Global Financial

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2003

• Reported By: California
Global Financial
2625 Peidmont Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Financial ripoff GLOBAL FRAUD WITH MY FINANCES Atlanta Georgia

I awoke to a phone call around 9 am. "You have qualified for an unsecure credit card." They went on to tell me that i could get perfect credit with in a year by using their finacial company. No annual fees and no interest. All i had to do was pay an initial fee of $221.95. I had been wanting to get a Credit Card for sometime, so I could start my credit card history. I asked a millions questions and finally decided might as well give it a try. A month later they took my $221.95 and part of my dignity. Global Financial is not just giving itself a bad name but its giving ALL CREDIT CARDS COMPANIES a bad name. Now I'm not even sure if I ever want to get a credit card. I thought our nation had strict rules and regulations against FRAUD. I want my money back, I'm not a rich person. GLOBAL FINANCIAL MUST BE SHUT DOWN AND SEVERLY PUNISHED. This is NOT was AMERICA stands for and i wont stand for it either. Heidi 95008, California
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Global Financial CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2003 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial/Atlanta-Georgia-30324/Global-Financial-ripoff-GLOBAL-FRAUD-WITH-MY-FINANCES-Atlanta-Georgia-54460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial