Complaint Review: Global Financial

• Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By:Austin Texas United States of America
Global Financial
2625 Piedmont Rd, Suite 310 Internet United States of America

Global Financial Single, working class poor, meek mommy of 4 paid >$200 for deposit into Mastercard account-CARD NEVER RECEIVED! Internet

Recently sorting through old, storage boxes, I found the information envelope/folder delivered to me from Global Financial.  I relived the devastating financial, mental and emotional effects of their deviate activities. Back around 2003, Global Financial, disguised as a credit card service, presented the offer to open a Mastercard account with them. They instructed that I must first send (over) $200  to which they would deposit into my new credit card account. This was an enticing offer at the time for me, the un-credit worthy--> divorced, four children. low-income yet too "rich" for public assist. I held up my end by sending the money. No Mastercard was ever sent to me. I called several times and was told that it would be arriving soon. All they sent me was this envelope/folder full of references to more companies with bogus offers requiring me to send even more of my hard-earned money. I felt helpless-didn't know who or where to turn- I'd been tricked. So I was young and naive, chalked it up as experience, buried my feelings and moved on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial/internet/Global-Financial-Single-working-class-poor-meek-mommy-of-4-paid-200-for-deposit-into-562351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial