Complaint Review: Global Fortone Network

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Tony H — Dallas Texas USA
Global Fortone Network
4750 N. Black Canyon Hwy #300 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Global Fortone Network USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY I paid them $2,000 for leads and now I can't get them to answer their phone. I recieved no money. Phoenix, Arizona

I paid them $2,000 for quality leads. They sent me a guarantee letter stating that I would recieve 125% of my investment. Now they don't answer any of the phone numbers I have and some of the numbers are not in service now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Fortone-Network/Phoenix-Arizona-85107/Global-Fortone-Network-USA-SUPREME-TECHNOLOGY-I-paid-them-2000-for-leads-and-now-I-cant-808596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Fortone Network