Complaint Review: Global Gold Metal Trading

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: dgc — Surrey Washington
Global Gold Metal Trading
Dunfries, Virginia USA

Global Gold Metal Trading Owner defraude me of thousands of dollars of silver bullion Dunfries Virginia

*Consumer Comment: TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO HAVE YOUR SAY

*Consumer Comment: EARL IS APPEALING HIS SENTENCE HURRY TAKE ACTION NOW !!!

*Consumer Comment: lets take action

I believe that I was the first to raise the flag about GGMT's fraud. Things started going off track with GGMT in April/May of 2012 and peaked in June when I had more than $155k in orders not arriving. Earl claimed that the delivery employees were ripping off his packages. Sent fake USPS tracking numbers. Told me his father was dieing. Told me he was in Florida receiving a multi-million dollar order of bullion. Told me me silver was sent. Told me he sent my refund but could not tell me the amount. After waiting more than a month I contacted the local and state police near their registered office in Georgia and also in Virginia. I contacted several radio/TV stations. I contacted the FBI, State attorney and ICC. None of these agencies showed any interest in investigating. I posted online in a local paper's column. This at least provided an internet warning if someone looked. I also warned one of his major Canadian customers who I latter learned also lost money.

Although Earl Mohammed (Hill) has confessed and received 9 years time, why has the prosecutor not demanded reimbursement of the victims?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Gold-Metal-Trading/Dunfries-Virginia/Global-Gold-Metal-Trading-Owner-defraude-me-of-thousands-of-dollars-of-silver-bullion-Du-1054148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Gold Metal Trading

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO HAVE YOUR SAY

AUTHOR: Ivebeenrippedoff - ()

EARL MOHAMMED IS APPEALING HIS SENTENCE, HE IS TRYING TO GET OUT OF JAIL SOONER THAN HE SHOULD SO HE CAN SPEND ALL THAT MONEY HE STOLE FROM HIS VICTIMS, IF YOU WANT HIM TO STAY IN PRISON FOR HIS FULL TERM THEN YOU MUST WRITE WITHOUT DELAY EXPLAINING IN FULL HOW YOU HAVE SUFFERED AND ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM THIS PERSONS ACTIONS, TO:

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

THE ADRESS TO WRITE TO IS:

VIRGINIA PAROLE BOARD

6900 ATMORE DRIVE

RICHMOND, VIRIGINIA 23225

PLEASE NOTE: CRIME VICTIMS SHOULD NOTIFY THE VIRGINIA PAROLE BOARD IN WRITING IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE INMATE IS DUE FOR A PAROLE HEARING OR RELEASE.

EARL IS APPEALING HIS SENTENCE HURRY TAKE ACTION NOW !!!

AUTHOR: Ivebeenrippedoff - ()

EARL MOHAMMED IS APPEALING HIS SENTENCE

IF YOU LIKE ME WANT HIM TO STAY IN PRISON

FOR THE FULL SENTENCE HE WAS GIVEN BY JUDGE BRINKEMA

THEN PLEASE WRITE TO THE COURT

HURRY THERE ISNT MUCH TIME

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD IF I HAVE NOT SEND EMAIL TO ALL VICTIMS

lets take action

AUTHOR: gigerwada - ()

Hi can you provide your email as I am also a victim