Complaint Review: Global Gold Metals Trading

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Eddie — Coral Gables Florida United States of America
Global Gold Metals Trading
4222 Fortuna Center Plaza #152 Dumfried, Virginia United States of America

Global Gold Metals Trading GGMT Stole money, never received product or refund, scam. Dumfries Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Earl Mohammed in JAIL FOR 9 YEARS!! LOL

Unfortunately, I am ANOTHER VICTIM of FRAUD & THEFT by Global Gold Metal Trading, also know as GGMT in the amount of $520.00! The purpose of this report is to caution any future buyers about dealing with GLOBAL GOLD METAL TRADING, GGMT, and GLOBALGOLDEXCHANGE on iOffer or any of their other sales stores.  In fact, I recommend you buy from another company and do not risk losing your money.

I purchased $520.00 worth of Gold 1 gram Pamp Suisse Bars (10 Bars) from this company on 8/19/12. Per company policy I mailed a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER RIGHT AWAY the next day.  This should have been the first RED FLAG that I should not buy from this company, as they only except money orders and bank wires. Once the money is mailed/wired it is GONE!

I waited a 10 day period per Global Gold Metal Trading, GGMT policy for the monies to clear even though it was a US Postal money order and is as good as cash. [continued below]....
..... Then I contact them for a tracking number on my shipment.  They responded right away in a very aggressive and nasty tone making excuses as to why my order had not shipped out yet.

I gave them one more week and sent them a reminder via email that my order had not shipped out.  To make a long story short, this has gone on since then.  Here we are almost nearing 2 months since my purchase and payment and they are flat out not responding now.  They do not pick up the phone anymore, answer voice mails, answer emails, show activity on iOffer anymore, they are just missing in action.

This is FRAUD and an INTERNET SCAM on Global Gold Metal Trading, GGMT's part.  How could iOffer & States let them get away with this?

I have taken matters into my own hands and reported them to the Virginia State Attorney's
Office, The Better Business Bureau, Georgia State Attorneys Office, California State Attorneys Office and now this morning will add the USPS (this is MAIL FRAUD among many other CRIMES) and the FBI in Virginia.

BUYER BEWARE GLOBAL GOLD METAL TRADING, GGMT is a FRAUD and your monies will be
taken!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Gold-Metals-Trading/Dumfried-Virginia-22025/Global-Gold-Metals-Trading-GGMT-Stole-money-never-received-product-or-refund-scam-Dumfr-952725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Gold Metals Trading

Earl Mohammed in JAIL FOR 9 YEARS!! LOL

AUTHOR: vengeance - ()

This scumbag from GGMT got 9 years in prison for his scam!!

thank God he took my threats seriously and sent me my $4200.00

back Before the authorities caught up to him. Did you file a report with the IC3 so you can get on the victims list and be in line for restitution?