Complaint Review: Global Health Enhancements

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Diana — Omaha Nebraska
Global Health Enhancements
Box 111, 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., #7 Galloway, New Jersey USA

Global Health Enhancements Global Life Enhamcements? I ordered a $100.00 vaporizer for a late BD present for my brother, as he needs to quit smoking, on the 13th of March, 2014 and never received an acknowledgement of the order. The company was ver quick to take the money from my account, but I've not heard from them since. Galloway New Jersey

*Author of original report: Acknowledgement of receipt of goods.

I ordered a vaporizer for a late birthday present for my brother, who needs to quit smoking. I thought this would be a healthier way for him to eventually quit. I ordered the device online through the Global Health Products website...and they quickly withdrew the $100.00 from my checking account. There was no reassuring order notification from the company, and I've not heard from them since.

Diana M

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

Omaha, NE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Health-Enhancements/Galloway-New-Jersey/Global-Health-Enhancements-Global-Life-Enhamcements-I-ordered-a-10000-vaporizer-for-a-1131344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Health Enhancements

Acknowledgement of receipt of goods.

AUTHOR: Diana - ()

I would like to take this oportunity to correct a Rip-off report I made earlier this month. Global Life Enhancements sent, and I did receive, the item I'd ordered for my brother. The product seemed fine, excepting for a suspected missing filter...and I don't remember ordering the color sent. But, all and all, the company completed our transaction satisfactorily and I would consider ordering from them again.