Complaint Review: Global Health & Fitness / Chad Tackett / Global-fitness.com

• Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Albemarle North Carolina United States of America
Global Health & Fitness / Chad Tackett / Global-fitness.com
10117 SE Sunnyside Rd., Suite F301 Clackamas, Oregon United States of America

Global Health & Fitness / Chad Tackett / Global-fitness.com Rip Off Artist Chad Tackett At It Again, Just Changed Company Name. Clackamas, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT JOIN FITERA ,new fasttracktofatloss

*Consumer Comment: Are you kidding me?

*General Comment: Seriously??

*Consumer Comment: As a Gold Member of Fast Track since it was introduced

*Consumer Comment: Houston, TX positive feedback

*Author of original report: and it continues!!!

*Consumer Comment: fast track

*Consumer Comment: Rubbish!

*Consumer Comment: My own experience with Fast Track to Fat Loss

*Consumer Comment: Chad Tackett is Genuine

*UPDATE Employee: Fast Track is Terrific!!!

*Consumer Comment: I Strongly Disagree!

*Consumer Comment: Fast Track Is NOT ripping people off

*Consumer Comment: Chad Tackett - Honesty and Integrity

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't Add Up

*General Comment: fact or opinion...

*Consumer Comment: Get your facts straight, Steve!

*Consumer Comment: FastTrack Bashing for no reason

*Consumer Comment: FastTrack Bashing for no reason

*UPDATE Employee: NOT!!!

*Author of original report: Situation resloved when Chad paid my bank back this morning...f

I did an extensive search for complaints about Chad Tackett and it lead me to this site.
Chad use to own and probably still has a hand in Global Health & Fitness and has numerous Better Business Bureau complaints against him under Global. He changed the company name to Fast Track To Fat Loss.

Chad is at it again... My due date for my second monthly payment was for the 3rd of June... I get social security on the 3rd.. so it would work out.. They also told me that was my due date for payment.

Chad had them take the money out on June 1st instead... They made me feel extremely embarrassed and it really wasn't anything wrong on my end.

Well Chad shut off my account and ended our agreement and my membership on June 2nd... Then on June 3rd he took money from my account when it was already canceled ...My account was blocked by Chad as a administrator block on the account since late night on June 1st. [continued below]....
.....

He has done this numerous times to people but everyone one assumes I made the mistake.. The BBB has him as having 9 complains this year for this and 4 complains from the year before...

So watch out and don't use Fast Track To Fat loss if you are in that situation... they take 97.00 start up then  on some people they cancel and want another 97.00 to start the account again.. then they cancel and charge your credit card well after your account has been closed on Fast Track

The name changed from Global to Fast Track but the same person is at the wheel sort of speaking... and Fast Track is not registered with the BBB .. I bet its because if not registered not complains to see.

I will leave my name as Steve54NC in the first name only box..that's what name Chad knows me by best...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Health-Fitness-Chad-Tackett-Global-fitnesscom/Clackamas-Oregon-97015/Global-Health-Fitness-Chad-Tackett-Global-fitnesscom-Rip-Off-Artist-Chad-Tackett-At-610567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Health & Fitness / Chad Tackett / Global-fitness.com

DO NOT JOIN FITERA ,new fasttracktofatloss

AUTHOR: jrs79 - ()

This website is joke and they do not respond within 24 hours. IT'S A HUUUUGGEE LIE. I called twice, left messages, no one called me back, I asked the same questions using 2 different email accounts, no one responded within the "24 hour promise" and even when I paid for the ACE personal training, no one even contacted me about it. I'm not sure what kind of fitness program leaves you just hanging for half a week and takes your money...

I found it odd that THEY ALWAYS had a high call volume no matter what time you called. It was always just "leave a message" and such bullshit. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT JOIN>

Are you kidding me?

AUTHOR: LWILSON - (United States of America)

This complainer with way too much time on their hands has not met Chad. I have. I know him to be a very honest person who is only interested in helping others become fit and doing a great job! My life has changed forever because of FastTrackToFatLoss. I more fit than ever in my life and I've never had any problem with billing or otherwise. This guy has taken so much time to file complaints everywhere and HIS MONEY HAS BEEN RETURNED! Come on, really? Being ripped off would mean you never got your money back at all! Fast Track is a great site and I trust Chad like my own brother.

#3 General Comment

Seriously??

AUTHOR: avonlady - (United States of America)

I have come to the conclusion that you have nothing better to do with your time.  Chad has helped so many people with this program.  I am really sorry that you have such a negative opinion of someone who is terrific!!  I actually feel sorry for you as I know for a fact that he has helped not only myself but many others!  If you were honest with yourself, you know that he was helping you as well!!!  Good luck and I hope you find happiness wherever!

As a Gold Member of Fast Track since it was introduced

AUTHOR: LLuAnn - (United States of America)

online in early 2009.  Although I cannot attest to the accuracy of Steve's accusations, I can unequivocally state that they are 100% contradictory to my own experience with Fast Track and its staff.

I had the privilege of meeting the founder of Fast Track, Chad Tackett, my personal Trainer, Brooke, and a wonderful group of enthusiastic members at a Fast Track Retreat held in Chicago, Fall 2009.  I found the staff to be every bit as genuine, caring and fully dedicated to the success of Fast Track members as they have come across in numerous emails we had exchanged.

I have NO reason to doubt that Chad and his team are people of extraordinary integrity and personal service.  It has been a privilege for me to be a member and I absolutely NO COMPLAINTS about Fast Track or the staff that work together to make this what many people, including myself, believe to be the #1 online fitness website!

Houston, TX positive feedback

AUTHOR: Trueblade - (United States of America)

As I mentioned in a similar post, it is a shame to see someone post such a negative feedback without any concrete evidence displayed. I have been a member of the Fast Track to Fat Loss website for over a year and have switched credit cards with no problem. I have not EVER been overbilled nor has Chad or any of the Fast Track employees taken money from me. I do not see any proof of the accusation to support that Chad nor any of the trainers or support staff tried to take money from Steve nor anyone else as claimed.  They have always been very professional and extremely caring when it comes to financial matters that I have been involved with.

I did not know Chad previous to joining the Fast Track to Fat Loss website, but have since met him in person. I can say that he is one of the most caring individuals that I have met and works tirelessly trying to help people succeed in their lives. He and his staff are honest individuals that work with people all over the world - myself included. For anyone else reading the complaint author's rant, I would disregard it completely as it is not true. It appears that they are just trying to spread false rumors to try to hurt a good person like Chad. Perhaps they are bitter for their own life, but what they are saying are simply not true as their facts do not support the false claim.

and it continues!!!

AUTHOR: Steve54NC - (United States of America)

Pam I noticed you wrote NOT!!! Under my addition that the situation was resolved when Chad returned the money to my bank account....on the 8th of June. What is this harassment going to continue on and on and on... so be it

fast track

AUTHOR: bacoca - (United States of America)

FTTFL is an amazing program with an incredible, professional team behind it. I've had the privilege to personally meet Mr Tackett and can tell you that he is everything I expected him to be: professional, passionate about what he does and always willing to go the extra mile to help those in need. I've been a Fast Track member for over 14  months now and never had any problem that was not resolved in a timely manner. I am sure that Mr Tacket has done everything possible to solve the situation with this gentleman but sometimes no matter what you do there is people out there that all they do is stain other peoples reputation.  You may have to try some where else Mr. Steve54NC.

Rubbish!

AUTHOR: Pam - (United States of America)

I am passing this rebuttal along for a client who could not get registered for some reason...

I dont trust any of these accusations. Ive been a member for over a year, and whenever there is a problem Chads been great and always being accountable for any issues. I dont see any dodgy activities. I remember reading this guys claim on his progress on fast track and all of a sudden hes disgruntled? Grow up mate, have a good look at yourself in the mirror. I dont see anyone else complaining.

My own experience with Fast Track to Fat Loss

AUTHOR: legasyl - (Canada)

Hello,

I can't say what Steve's experience was.  I can only describe my own.  I've been a Fast Tracker from the moment of its inception.

I had a technical problem with my laptop when I first enrolled which forced me to "refresh" my screen.  The end result, I was charged twice.  FT also sent me the CD twice.  I immediately contacted Chad to advise him of the situation and I offered to send back one of the CD's (I'm honest).

Chad simply refunded me and told me to hold on to the second CD.  he didn't want me to have to incur any additional charges.  In other words, I made a mistake, but Chad just forgave me and refunded me.

It's unfortunate that Steve did not get a good experience with FT, but I'm certain that it was due to circumstances.  Fast Track to Fat Loss is a fantastic website that unites people with similar goals and helps us strive for them.  It contains a wealth of knowledge, experience and support and they continually work to improve the website.

I hope that this one bad report does not deter others from an experience that is so positive and has truly changed my life (for the better)!

Chad Tackett is Genuine

AUTHOR: Stef - (Canada)

I strongly disagree with this man's claims! I have known Chad since back in his Global Fitness days and currently work with him and his Fast Track company. He is a caring and genuine person who wouldn't rip anyone off! He is compassionate and willing to help anyone and everyone with their personal health and fitness goals! I will remain friends with him forever as will the thousands of very satisfied members of his newest website!! He has shown nothing but honesty and support. This is an unfortunate and ridiculous claim!

Fast Track is Terrific!!!

AUTHOR: BMCates - (United States of America)

I honestly cannot believe that Steve54NC continues to speak so negatively about Chad Tackett and the Fast Track program.  I actually feel very sorry for Steve because he obviously has personal issues that he is dealing with because normal folks don't act this way...so I am not here to bash Steve but more to let you know how awesome the Fast Track program is and how you won't meet a person with more integrity than Chad Tackett.

Just for the record, clients that pay their initial $97 never ever have to pay that start up fee again.

There are thousands of people that utilize the Fast Track To Fat Loss site daily.  Just like with any type of business there are unhappy customers but it is not necessarily the fault of the business itself.

I Strongly Disagree!

AUTHOR: Shannon - (USA)

I have been a Fast Track customer since the day this website launched. I will be happy to argue that this is one of the most HONEST and REPUTABLE sites I have ever dealt with. The claim that this gentleman has made is so overblown that it is actually laughable. I know for a fact that every dollar he ever spent on Fast Track was refunded to him with numerous personal apologies from Chad. Funny how he left that out of his report. It's sad how some people feel the need to vindictively take down others without being completely honest about the facts. Glitches occasionally happen in any business, and Chad is quick to fix his when they do. I will be a Fast Track member for LIFE. This is an upstanding company with a very trustworthy and honest owner. I am just one of thousands of people who have Chad's back on this!

Fast Track Is NOT ripping people off

AUTHOR: jspenner - (United States of America)

I have been a member of Fast Track To Fat Loss since January of 2009 and have never had any money stolen from my account.

I have had nothing but great results by following the meal and exercise plan, and have lost 14% body fat to date.

I feel the small monthly fee for the gold membership is a good value.

I know the silver membership is free and does not require any bank or credit card information to join.

Chad Tackett - Honesty and Integrity

AUTHOR: Jason - (United States of America)

I have worked with Chad and the Fast Track to Fat Loss site for the past two years.  Chad operates his company with professionalism and integrity.  I have never had a negative experience.  Any questions, comments or concerns I have ever had have been handled truthfully and timely.  He displays a passion for his work and a true caring attitude for his customers.

Doesn't Add Up

AUTHOR: dgregoris - (Canada)

That's some research. Thousands of members and less than 1% were not happy with the service. The membership has more than doubled over the past year and still less than 1% are unhappy. Ninety-nine percent service satisfaction for any company is exceptional and marveled in the business community and dreamed for by shrewd consumers. My experience with Global Health & Fitness, Fast Track To Fat Loss and Chad Tackett has always been professional, courteous and honest.
The choice to continue to slam Chad and Fast Track after having this problem resolved, is just sad and malicious.

#16 General Comment

fact or opinion...

AUTHOR: J-bird - (Virgin Islands (US))

I at times am at a loss for words as to what the purpose of this is. If you're saying you're 'extremely embarrassed' about a situation with the bank, then how are you feeling about writing this? I love Fast Track and believe the integrity is there.

You comment that Chad "has done this numerous times to people..." What evidence do you have of this? When I read through your comments and try to sort out what is fact and what is opinion I question your report even more.

I hope your day gets better. You were part of a positive community and sometimes people don't know how to handle the positive energy. There is nothing you could say negative about Chad that would get me to take a different perspective on the positive experience I've had with Chad and with Fast Track.

Get your facts straight, Steve!

AUTHOR: PYounger - (USA)

Steve...If you had bothered to REALLY check the facts, you would know the following:

1.  Chad SOLD Global Health and Fitness in 2008.  He only recently bought it back. THAT is when he decided to have GHF merge into Fast Track to Fat Loss and only have Fast Track.  But for AT LEAST a year and a half they were two separate companies, with GHF being run by someone else!

2.  Also... I DID check the BBB of Oregon.  It has GHF rated as an A+.  I don't see any complaints lodged.  And if there were any, the BBB must have deemed them unfounded because GHF still has the A+ rating!

I have been a member of Fast Track to Fat Loss since it soon after it started in Feb 2009.  I did NOT know Chad Tackett previous to joining.  I have been actively involved and interactive on the site ever since. Over the last year and a half, I have also gotten to know Chad via MANY emails and even phone calls. FAST TRACK TO FAT LOSS IS THE MOST SUPPORTIVE FITNESS SITE I KNOW OF!!!!!

I just returned yesterday from San Diego where over 50 Fast Trackers from all over the USA and Canada attended a Retreat.  We even had members come from Ireland and New Zealand!  We love Fast Track, Chad,the trainers AND each other so much we wanted to meet in person.  This is the 2nd Retreat we have had.

Chad Tackett is truly one of the most giving, helpful, honest, generous, caring and compassionate people I have ever met.  He has a true passion to help people get healthier and fitter.  Our members range from people who are super fit to those who need to lose over 100 lbs.  But everyone is supportive of everyone...no matter what!

GO TO THE WEBSITE YOURSELF AND READ THE BLOGS.  These are written by Fast Track members.  I can guarantee you that for this one negative comment, you will find ONE THOUSAND positive comments about Chad and Fast Track.

Any time there ever was a "glitch", Chad always responded ASAP to help fix it.  NO SITE is glitch free....it is how you handle the glitches that shows the character of the company and the people behind it.

I hope the BBB WILL call me if they need to check this out because it is sad that one disgruntled person can put out this negative comment and could possibly stop someone from joining a fantastic Fitness Group which could be the beginning of changing their life.

FastTrack Bashing for no reason

AUTHOR: Kris - (USA)

I really take offense to this because I joined the day FastTrack went Public and have been nothing but pleased with the site and the people that work for the site. When ever there was a problem with billing or anything else they were fast to correct the problem and did so with a smile and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the outcome.
The program works if you do what they say, I have lost 50# in a year and have plans for about 10 more and I know I will get there.
I do know the people from the site and I really, even in my wildest dreams, can not see this being true, not even a little bit. I even personally know of multiple people where FastTrack has helped members when they were having troubles so they could continue using the services.
Sounds to me like this person has an ax to grind and is making wild, outlandish accusations just to try and hurt the site that is helping so many!! Such a shame!
I know who this person is and he has been having success on the site even just last week. Now he has posted 2 reports here on this site just a couple of days apart. If there was an accounting problem all you have to do is talk with someone and Chad takes care of it. I could go on but as my parents taught me if you do not have anything nice to say do not say anything at all.

Please pay no attention to what this guy is saying. FastTrack is a wonderful place with wonderful people and it is a program that works!!

FastTrack Bashing for no reason

AUTHOR: Kris - (USA)

NOT!!!

AUTHOR: Pam - (United States of America)

From the moment there was a problem with this man's bank card, Customer Support, Chad, and myself, did nothing but try to help him sort it out, we even offered a free month until which time the issue with the bank card could be sorted out.  How many companies are willing to do that?  Fast Track's only concern is having happy members who achieve amazing results...and up until this very moment, this man was thrilled with Fast Track and his results.  But he was unwilling to allow us to help him once the bank issue occurred.  I was honestly very sad to lose this member, he was doing awesome on the program, it's quite sad that he allowed something that could be worked out easily get in the way of his future progress.

~Pam

Situation resloved when Chad paid my bank back this morning...f

AUTHOR: Steve54NC - (United States of America)

The situation was resolved today when Chad had to return the money he took form my bank account.... Check this site for more on Chad.... and check the BBB of Oregon before you shoot your mouth off that I was wrong... He wronged more people then me... So unless you have the legal proof.. that I have ... best just watch your accounts....