Complaint Review: Global Health Remedies

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Durban Other
Global Health Remedies
7201 Archibald Avn Internet U.S.A.

Global Health Remedies I had ordered Vasko Medication in March 2008 and have not yet received the product or a refund. Alta Loma, California Internet

Hello firstly thanks for offering your assistance (hope its free). In March 2008 I had done an online purchase at website www.globalhealthremedies.com, the product I had purchased was Vasko at a cost of ZAR 900 (South African Rands). The product was received by South African customs and returned to sender i.e Global Health Remedies. I feel ripped off because after constantly emailing and chatting to their services desk I have received no assistance, I've even contacted the owner Mr Roy and he also refuses to help. I live in Africa and ZAR 900 is alot of money, all I want is my money back.

South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Health-Remedies/internet/Global-Health-Remedies-I-had-ordered-Vasko-Medication-in-March-2008-and-have-not-yet-recei-367691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Health Remedies