Complaint Review: Global Health Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:N. Augusta South Carolina
Global Health Solutions
807 Airport Access Road Traverse City, Michigan U.S.A.

Global Health Solutions - HoodiaFormula Does not honor guarantee when product does not work Traverse City Michigan

I ordered Hoodia Formula from a website which advertised for Global Health Solutions. They have a link which takes you directly to their order form. On the website there is a 100% money back guarantee. I ordered 3 bottles because I trusted the guarantee. After trying the product, I was not satisfied with it and called Global Health Solutions for a refund. They told me they would only refund the bottles which were unopened. I told them about the guarantee on the website and I even copied and pasted it in an email to them. They told me that it was not THEIR website but only a website that leads people TO them. How was I supposed to know that when I ordered? How was I to know that they would use a bait and switch tactic regarding their guarantee? And what if I had ordered only 1 bottle? Would I receive NO refund because the bottle was opened? How can a person try a product without opening it? They had no answer to these questions.

After having to fill out a form and fax/email it to them they still only refunded me for the 2 unopened bottles and charged me a "returns handling fee" as well.

I do not recommend that anyone buy products from this company. They have poor business ethics. In addition to that, I got NO resutls from their product "Hoodia Formula".

N. Augusta, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Health-Solutions/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Global-Health-Solutions-HoodiaFormula-Does-not-honor-guarantee-when-product-does-not-wor-340127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Health Solutions