Complaint Review: Global Health

Global Health
Internet USA

Global Health AKA Canada Drug Stop has not shipped  Internet

*Consumer Comment: Read about shipping

I ordered my prescription(Premarin) from Canada Drug stop on June 1,2013. I was charged on my credit card, for this on June 2,2013. At the time I ordered, their internet site said that this would be shipped in 8 to 15 days. I am still waiting for the prescription to get to me. It is now June 26. I have called and was told that it would be shipped, but that my drug was a popular drug and that they would ship from Singapore. I recieved a e-mail that my drug was shipped on June 17, and I have yat to recieve it. When I called they tried to apease me by saying that they would give me $10.00 off of my next order. There may not be another order. I ordered from them based on the statment that, item would be shipped in 8 to 15 days?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Health/internet/Global-Health-AKA-Canada-Drug-Stop-has-not-shippednbsp-Internet-1062154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Health

Read about shipping

AUTHOR: sde - (USA)

Almost all of their drugs are shipped from India. If you read the shipping terms you would see it takes approx. 21 business days to recieve your meds. They have to get shipped from India and go through Customs Inspection. You can blame this time on our governement not the company. I have always received my items within that 21 business day time frame.

I am not in anyway connected to this company except as a customer that reads when to expect delivery.