Complaint Review: Global Healthcare Group

• Updated: Sun, January 28, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Global Healthcare Group
31 Hogarth Road, Kensington, SW5 0QQ Internet United Kingdom

Global Healthcare Group - Global Healthcare pose as responding to you through Monster.com London Internet

I was contacted by Carol Gilroy (?) responding to my information at Monster.com. I have no info at Monster.com, but responded out of curiosity. Offered a $900/mo work at home base income. Company's customer's in US and Canada would send me checks made out to me, which I would deposit in my bank account, keep 10%, and mail Global Healthcare Group the other 90% - with a check on bank account, of course - giving them my bank info - which they are careful to say they never ask for.
The following day I received a reply with a contract attached.

I looked them up on the net and found the above complaint. I reported them to ic3.gov and now to you guys. This seems to be just starting out since I ony see one complaint. Maybe we can nip it in the bud!!

K
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Healthcare-Group/internet/Global-Healthcare-Group-Global-Healthcare-pose-as-responding-to-you-through-Monstercom-233154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Healthcare Group