Complaint Review: Global I.R.B. Investigations

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Gem — Miami Florida United States of America
Global I.R.B. Investigations
1501 NW 47 Ave, Ste A Lauderhill, Florida United States of America

Global I.R.B. Investigations Fernando J Rodriguez Request Investigators to conduct investigations & Rips them OFF, does not Pay! Lauderhill, Florida

Global I.R.B. Investigations is a State of Florida Private Investigation Agency, with Mr. Fernando J. Rodriguez as the President of this company.  An investigating agency owned by an individual that has no Integrity, no morals, least of all honesty.  Mr. Fernando J. Rodriguez accepts cases from you the clients then he goes on a State of Florida hunt for a private investigator to conduct the investigation for you the client, offers the lowest hourly rate and then once the case is completed he will not pay the investigator.  I have been advised by other investigators that this is what this man those for a living plain and simple, theft from other professionals in his same field.  Mr. Fernando J Rodriguez will not pay investigators.  He insults you when you request payment and then he hides from you, a thief, a coward!

Yes, unfortunately I trusted him, I conducted investigations for him, I used my own money for tolls and gas, gave him excellent results the facts and the truth and now going into the 3rd month not been paid.

Global I.R.B. websites is http://www.Checkem-Out.com. As a client I suggest you look for reputable investigation company before you take your case to this Agency.  Clients, please do your research before you place your case on the hands of an Investigating Agency that has no scruples, no integrity, and no morals! Remember if an investigation agency is dishonest with those that provide the investigation for them expect the following: the owner himself conducts the investigation on your case, you will not have the truth at the end.

To all investigators throughout the State of Florida do not associate yourself with Global I.R.B. Investigation / Mr. Fernando J Rodriguez, President you Will Not receive payment, I can assure you! I have emails, text messages backing up this ripoff report. Yes, I have reported this unprofessional company / individual to the State of Florida Licensing Department.

Mr. Fernando J. Rodriguez / Global I.R.B. Investigation "Ripoff"!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-IRB-Investigations/Lauderhill-Florida-33313/Global-IRB-Investigations-Fernando-J-Rodriguez-Request-Investigators-to-conduct-investi-771705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global I.R.B. Investigations