Complaint Review: Global Imports BMW

• Reported By: Shivam — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Global Imports BMW
500 Interstate Parkway atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Global Imports BMW Lie to me atlanta, Georgia

Horrible Dealership. Once you buy the car, say farewell to any courtesy. They sold me a CPO with a false Autocheck report. I believed the report they gave me, and bought the car. A month later i had another dealer run the report for me, and turns out the car was in an accident 2 weeks before they sold it to me. Oops, looks like they failed to mention that.

I called multiple times to the dealership, and emailed. The one time i get a response, they act like an accident is nothing. I finally got a manager named "Link" on the phone. I told him it depreciates the value of the car, and his response was "no it doesn't, I've sold hundreds of car. The value doesn't depreciate." Really Link? Having an accident doesn't depreciate the value of the car?

When I asked him why they didn't tell me, he said "it was not on the Autocheck and as long as we have the car in good condition and fix any problems, we are not obligated to tell you anything" Yeah, I guess if you print the report before Autocheck knows about it, Its ok.

Yeah, that bad. This is what this dealership does. You would think a professional BMW dealership would sell a 2009 CPO car in good faith, but nope. Never trust this dealer. Never trust Global Imports. Since this is a Sonic automotive dealership, and they allow something like this to happen, I guess you should never trust a Sonic Automotive Dealership. Completely  Rediculous.

Going to contact BMW USA to let them know about this kind of scam and there "reputable dealer"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Imports-BMW/atlanta-Georgia-/Global-Imports-BMW-Lie-to-me-atlanta-Georgia-1013811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Imports BMW