Complaint Review: Global Income Solutions

Global Income Solutions
God Coast Internet United States of America

Global Income Solutions Winchester Securities Scam FX ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: Taken advantage of MagnumFX

I was called by this company and fooled into believeing that they could make me $5,000.00 per month income for trading in currencies. They told me that they had years of past figures and show me some graphs on a web site to prove it. The sales guy told me that it was a sure thing and I could just sit back and watch my money grow. Im only retired and I dont have a lot of money so I agreed and they let me pay off the plan. Now Ive lost money continuiously and I think the figures I was given were bulls**t.

Im too embarrased to sue them and I just want to forget about it. I feel so ashamed that I was tricked by these guys. So a WARNING to all you out there, this is a scam, scam ,scam. The figures they show you could not be true, if they were I would be rich ! Ive looked around on the web about them and somhow they are mixedup with Winchester Security who also have been ripping people off. Do your homework and dont be a fool like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Income-Solutions/internet/Global-Income-Solutions-Winchester-Securities-Scam-FX-ripoff-Internet-1025138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Income Solutions

Taken advantage of MagnumFX

AUTHOR: female fool - ()

Dont worry Aussie Battler, I was contact by this company in September 2012, when it was known as MagnumFX, then they changed to Global Income Solutions.

I have been trying to contact my advisor but is always unavailable or the phone rings out.  The website is now under contratuction as I am trying to find a contact number for the company but have had no luck.

I was promised the same as you Aussie Battler, and now I am also out of pocket.  I paid them almost $10,000 and I too feel like the biggest fool in the world.  I have been taken advantage of as they knew I had no idea what I was doing and wanted to make money and trusted these people.

I hope this information helps in some way to make others aware of this scam or this type of scams.  I kiss this money goodbye and say thank you as I have learnt a valuable lesson and will not get fooled again.

Hang in there Aussie Battler, I wish good fortune and hope 2014 is successful for you.

Cheers Female Fool