Complaint Review: Global International Lottery Company

• Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: bumusmc — Millwood Virginia USA
Global International Lottery Company
517 Camelot Drive, #517 College Park, Georgia United States of America

Global International Lottery Company National Asset Recovery Service (NARS), National Recovery Service (NRS), Publisher's Clearing House, affiliate of Walmart & K-Mart Situation similar to Bambi's mother, Mary, of Blue Skies, MD. Several names were given, a Batch Code # was given, several contacts in Lexington, KY & College Park, GA, and Homeland Securit were given. College Park, Georgia

*Author of original report: Global International Lotteries Company Fraud

Several males, ALL having a Jamaician accent, to include the agents of DHS (Department of Homeland Security) wanted me to "MONEYGRAM" large sums of money. The initial sum of $150, which I was willing to risk (in case this was true and actual) was Moneygrammed to "Devon Montgomery," of College Park, GA. The total cost of this Moneygram was $162.00.

The males contacting me called from a phone number with a Jamaician exchange number (876). The perputrators regularly wanted me to Moneygram large sums of money to several individuals. The gentlemen wanted me to Moneygram the $1500.00 for the stamp to deliver the monies to me. Fed-Ex was to deliver the check to me one evening. I convinced to male, on the other end of the phone, to "spot" the money for the government seal, which I would reimburse half of, once the check was in my possession.

The driver, also having a Jamaician accent, stated that he and his counterpart were tired and could not find the address, only to deliver the check the following day. Being a counter-terrorism SPO for the federal government, something (actually, nearly everything) did not sit well in my stomach. I returned home from work and Googled the "Global International Lottery Company" which immediately returned the "Ripoff Report" site. The first thing that popped up was Bambi's mother's story, of Blue Skies, MD. It looked like EXACTLY what I was contending with. Upon seeing Bambi's story, I logged into this site and made my report.

I will follow the same path that Bambi did, should any of these scammers call me again. I will also have the federal law enforcement agencies, which I work for, follow up on this matter. I want my monies returned, as I am sure other victims do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-International-Lottery-Company/College-Park-Georgia-30349-6509/Global-International-Lottery-Company-National-Asset-Recovery-Service-NARS-National-Reco-498831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global International Lottery Company

Global International Lotteries Company Fraud

AUTHOR: bumusmc - (USA)

Several males, ALL having a Jamaican accent, to include agents of DHS (Department of Homeland Security) wanted me to "MONEYGRAM" large sums of money. The initial sum of $150, which I was willing to risk (in case this was true and actual) was Moneygrammed to "Devon Montgomery," of College Park, GA. The total cost of this Moneygram was $162.00.

The males contacting me called from a phone number with a Jamaican exchange(876). The perpetrators regularly wanted me to Moneygram large sums of money to several individuals. The gentlemen wanted me to Moneygram the $1500.00 for the government approval stamp, to deliver the monies to me. Fed-Ex was to deliver the check to me one evening. I convinced the male, on the other end of the phone, to "spot" the money for the government seal, which I would reimburse half of, once the check was in my possession. The driver, also having a Jamaican accent, stated that he and his counterpart were tired and could not find the address, only to deliver the check the following day.

Being a counter-terrorism SPO for the federal government, something (actually, nearly everything) did not sit well in my stomach. I returned home from work and Goggled the "Global International Lottery Company" which immediately returned the "Ripoff Report" site. The first thing that popped up was Bambi's mother's story, of Blue Skies, MD. It looked like EXACTLY what I was contending with. Upon seeing Bambi's story, I logged into this site and made my report. I will follow the same path that Bambi did, should any of these scammers call me again. I will also have the federal law enforcement agencies, which employ me, follow up on this matter. I want my monies returned, as I am sure other victims do.