- Report: #451385
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Global Laptop Batteries
Global Laptop Batterieshttp://www.global-laptop-batteries.com/ Internet U.S.A.
Global Laptop Batteries Does not honor warranty Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In an email exchange with the vendor, I shipped the battery back to them for $13 and they received it a month later. They then told me I needed to pay $15 for shipping the replacement.
Their warranty states 1-year repair/replace and nothing about paying for return shipping. Furthermore, they state that they rebate the return shipping. I responded to their request for more money by citing their warranty and that was the end of any correspondence from them.
Here is the cut from their website:
1. We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
2. After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Laptop-Batteries/internet/Global-Laptop-Batteries-Does-not-honor-warranty-Internet-451385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.