Complaint Review: Global Laptop Batteries

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: kerrylhanley — Rochester New York USA
Global Laptop Batteries
www.global-laptop-batteries.com Internet United States of America

Global Laptop Batteries global-laptop-batteries, global-laptop-batteries.com Don't honor guarantee - products fail. Internet

I ordered a battery for my HP laptop from them because the price was great and they seemed legit. They shipped it and billed my credit card.

6 months later it simply stopped working. I went back to their site and saw that all batteries are supposedly covered by a year warranty.

I sent them an email requesting a response. They replied a few days later asking how they could help. I replied stating I needed a replacement battery, and I have NEVER HEARD FROM THEM SINCE.

I have sent numerous emails, with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Laptop-Batteries/internet/Global-Laptop-Batteries-global-laptop-batteries-global-laptop-batteriescom-Dont-honor-g-493352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Laptop Batteries