Complaint Review: Global Leasing Company

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Good Faith Efforts — San Diego California United States of America
Global Leasing Company
8605 Santa Monica Blvd, #19766, Los Angeles, CA San Diego, California United States of America

Global Leasing Company Payment Systems - Fraudulent Leasing Contract, Unexpected Charges, Changed Contract after you signed it San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: My client also ripped duped by Payment Systems

*General Comment: Global Leasing - Fraudulent Contract

The company told me that I must lease a credit card processing machine in order to get a merchant account. I told the young sales rep that my business was 100% internet based. He told me that I must lease the equipment to get a merchant account; it was standard business practice.  I discovered later that I needed no physical credit card processing equipment for an online business; all I needed was the Authorize.net account which I could have obtained WITHOUT the cc machine lease.  I returned the machine in brand new condition. I never used a single transaction/sale. And they are still trying to get almost $6000 from me for equipment I never used and returned quickly.  Also, I started getting additional charges that were never stated in the lease.  Shame on this company for beguiling new businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Leasing-Company/San-Diego-California-/Global-Leasing-Company-Payment-Systems-Fraudulent-Leasing-Contract-Unexpected-Charges-863329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Leasing Company

My client also ripped duped by Payment Systems

AUTHOR: CWW - (United States of America)

I am wondering what the outcome has been for others that have been duped into a contract by Payment Systems and their leasing companies for equipment such as Global Leasing Company and LFG (Leasing Finance Group).  How did you resolve the matter as I am attempting to resolve this for a local client who had the same scenario.

#2 General Comment

Global Leasing - Fraudulent Contract

AUTHOR: Southern Gal - (United States of America)

I have a friend who is in the exact situation as you were in with Global Leasing. What did you do and did they sue you?