Complaint Review: Global Life And Accident Insurance Company

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Shaunn Oliver — Longview Texas
Global Life And Accident Insurance Company
Internet USA

Global Life And Accident Insurance Company Global Life Is a unprofessional company who gives you the run around on claims Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help with your situation.

My Father aquired this insurance company and when he passed away in March I contacted the company to pay the funeral home for services. I was sent documents to complete which included a HIPPA form,Death certificate request, and documents to send to his doctors to complete regarding his health before his passing. I sent in all documents requested certified.

I have contacted this company on several occassions, making sure to keep record of whom I have spoken with and what information has been relayed. I have recieved conflicting information first stating that they needed the claim forms back. As previously stated I sent them in certified and spoke with THEIR representative LALA W. that advised me documents were recieved on May 6th. Since then I have been given the run around and treated very poorly.

Is it not difficult enough to have to deal with a love ones death than to have to worry about the unjust, non compliant insurance company that does not stand behind their infamous slogan "The Light That Never Fails".

Please do yourself a favor and do your research when choosing services from Global Life and Accident Insurance Company led by CEO Charles F. Hudson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-And-Accident-Insurance-Company/internet/Global-Life-And-Accident-Insurance-Company-Global-Life-Is-a-unprofessional-company-who-gi-1162133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life And Accident Insurance Company

We would like to help with your situation.

AUTHOR: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company - ()

We are truly sorry for your loss and would like to help your situation.  If you can email us at globelifefb@gmail.com with your name and a good daytime phone number, I can get this to our claims supervisor.   Thank you