Complaint Review: Global Life Enhancements, H&H Enterprises Herbal Smoke Shop

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By:Harvey Illinois
Global Life Enhancements, H&H Enterprises Herbal Smoke Shop
,Box 111, 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., # 7 Galloway, New Jersey U.S.A.

Global Life Enhancements, H&H Enterprises Herbal Smoke Shop ripoff dishonest company keeping funds Galloway New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: The company IS bulls**t

*Consumer Comment: HSS IS LEGIT - Do Not Believe this Garbage!

*Consumer Suggestion: Tried to contact H&H with no satisfaction

*UPDATE Employee: Customer, please contact us if you have a problem

I honestly wish I had did a google search to come across this site before I placed my purchase on Dec 9th for goods I requested to be shipped out through a rush by Fedex. The total for this order was $44.94. I have called this company and left voicemail messeges along with several emails and not one time have they contacted me. Nor have I received a refund.

Then I notice when I tried to call them early in the morning through their 1-866 toll free number for an entire week, they're lines seem to be mysterious always busy even through none business hours, which to me is odd. I also noticed that the site had changed since last month which tells me someone is available, but not enough to take care of customers. They're only available to spend funds charged from a credit card. Stay away from this company for they will take your money and run. Don't waste your time.

D'mitri
Harvey, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements-HH-Enterprises-Herbal-Smoke-Shop/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Global-Life-Enhancements-HH-Enterprises-Herbal-Smoke-Shop-ripoff-dishonest-company-keepi-168956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements, H&H Enterprises Herbal Smoke Shop

The company IS bulls**t

AUTHOR: Jeff - (USA)

I order a sampler pack from these guys 9/7/2009, haven't received anything, or a response to emails. Phone numbers on the receipt, web site, and inside of this rip off report all don't work.. If I go to buy this kind of thing again, I'll make sure to research the company before hand.. I paid almost 100 bucks canadian. I'm of the opinion that the previous positive consumer report is fake, made by that derek d****ebag.

HSS IS LEGIT - Do Not Believe this Garbage!

AUTHOR: Rocky - (U.S.A.)

I am an avid smoker and have been ordering from this company for over 5 years! THESE REPORTS ARE COMPLETELY BOGUS! I have NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER-NEVER had any problems with them or their products. These stories sound like they were written by angry chidlren. DO NOT believe this garbage! I have been ordering from HSS for a LOOONG time. I have nothing to gain by posting this comment. I feel obligated to get their back because they have treated me so well since the first order I placed.

Derek is an awesome customer support person, he is probably overworked, but he is always on top of his game. The longest I have ever waited for an order was probably 5 days, which is regular for mail order shipments. So why do these customers sound so crazy? Once again, I have ordered from this company a million times and had great service.

I have NEVER been ripped off by them, I have never even considered the possibility. HSS is COOL with me. Whatever your individual opinion on their products has nothing to do with being a rip-off. All of you people who are just mad because you THOUGHT you were ordering something else are jerks for even posting your garbage on this site. get a life! These products have been around for a looong time. If anything they are alternatives to tobacco. I would prefer to smoke any of their products over tobaccoo any day.

sir,
i get 250 emails a day, without a problem. try emailing me at derek@herbal-smoke-shop.com as well as derek@herbalsmokeshops.com I was in the office from 9 to 5 today, and did not hear from you. You can also try my other line at 609-407-0005. I am obviously happy to help you, or I would not be responding to your emails.

regards
derek

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Tried to contact H&H with no satisfaction

AUTHOR: D'mitri - (U.S.A.)

I've contacted H&H through derek@herbalsmokeshops.com and I received an error messege stating that this email address is no longer in existence. Also when I made an attempt to contact this company through 866-437-2748 9am to 3pm mon-friday, the phone would ring off the hook until someone would pick up the phone and hang it up. So please don't send me a false reply stating you wish to resolve this issue. Especially if you have no wish to even issue me out a refund or the merchandise I have paid for 2 months ago. I guess my only alternative is to contact someone of a higher authority.

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

Customer, We did have a problem with the postal service stealing packages. Please contact me if you have any problems so that I can assist you, and reship a package via fedex if necessary. I have not heard from you to this day, therefore I am unable to help you because I do not have the information I need to do so. Please contact me via email at derek@herbalsmokeshops.com or call me 866-437-2748 9am to 3pm mon-friday eastern time