foam

• Submitted: Wed, May 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 25, 2006

• Reported By:London Ontario
Global Life Enhancements, Herbal Smoke Shop
Box 111 #25 East Jimmie Leeds Rd, Suite #7 Galloway, New Jersey U.S.A.

Global Life Enhancements, Herbal Smoke Shop ripoff Galloway New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: I just want to say thank you

*Consumer Comment: All the Complaints have the Same Pattern

*Consumer Comment: HSS IS LEGIT

I placed a mail order on April 24 2006. I ordered a Super Bud Sampler Pack small size 1 oz total. The total cost of the order was $71.90 US. I sent a money order for the total amount. It states on the web site that orders paid by cash or money order will be shipped the same day. Also, international orders should be recieved in 14 to 21 days. It is now May 17 2006. I have sent numerous e-mails to herbalsmokeshops and have yet to recieve a response. Furthermore, I tried to contact the company by phone using three different phone numbers. I was unsucessful in reaching anybody at these numbers. The first number was not in service and the other two were always busy.

All I can say is that I wish I had come across this web site before I placed an order.Also, BUYERS BEWARE

Dennis
London, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2006 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements-Herbal-Smoke-Shop/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Global-Life-Enhancements-Herbal-Smoke-Shop-ripoff-Galloway-New-Jersey-192047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements, Herbal Smoke Shop

I just want to say thank you

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

For the customers who actually take the time to post about their positive experiences from us. People do not understand the obvious sometimes. This is a "complaint only" message board. Seeing 40 complaints all of which are handled as soon as the customer contacts us, looks like a lot. People do not understand that we are shipping out over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND packages a YEAR(over 30,000 packages a MONTH)and therefore are VERY happy with our less than 1 in 1000 complaint ratio.

More than 999 out of 1000 customers are satsified with their purchase and 90% of our customers have purchased from us AT LEAST TWO TIMES in a 1 year period. I just wanted to thank the loyal customers who take the time to read and respond to many of these false or unjustified complaints. Yes there are problems with shipping 1 in 1000 packages, but all the customer needs to do is contact us, and we are happy to fix any errors, even if they are on the customers part. For example, the last post I responded to had a customer who had provided a PO BOX for shipping via UPS. UPS returned their package as undeliverable, because they do not ship to PO boxes. As soon as we were contacted by the customer, we responded and offered to ship a 2nd package for FREE. Because of the customers' junk mail filter, they did not receive our initial response, until we asked them to add our email to their list of acceptable email addresses so that they received our responses. As soon as they did, they received our emails and are receiving a 2nd package for free. This happens from time to time but we are happy to help any and all customers.

If we were not 100% COMMITTED to CUSTOMER SATISFACTIOn, we would not READ and respond to EVERY SINGLE POST that is on this complaint only message board. As a consumer, I would think that a company who strives to help every single customer is certainly a legitimate company. We have been in business for over 7 years and shipped over 1 million packages to happy customers for a reason!

Kind Regards,
Derek
Customer Service Manager
Globallifesupport@gmail.com

All the Complaints have the Same Pattern

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, bub...Rocky and I are different people with no affiliation whatsoever to GLE/HSS.
The complaints all share the same pattern of self-rightious indignation...I'd LOVE to see the source on EACH of them. I don't believe for one second that they are ALL from different people....if so, then there's a LOT of stupid people out there.
I doubt most of them ever ordered from HSS AT ALL!
DON'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE USE CREDIT CARDS???

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

Read through other posts in defense of this company. The all share similar writing styles. Coincidence? I think NOT!

HSS IS LEGIT

AUTHOR: Rocky - (U.S.A.)

I have been ordering from this company for over 3 years, and never had a single problem. Their products are great and so is their customer service. It is odd that there is any complaints at all since I have ordered well over 30 times and never had a single bad experience. I give them A ++ rating, and think whoever has a problem should just contact them rather than post this bogus slander. Every time I have ever called to order, I get a friendly customer service rep on the line who is more than willing to help me. Perhaps you are calling them after hours or something. Also, I see they respond to every single complaint, which to me would mean they obviously want to help all their customers or they would not respond to any posts. Hope this helps any perspective customers, I think this company is very trustworthy and I think their products are amazing.