Complaint Review: Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By: Brian — Bronx New York United States of America
Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com
Box 111 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd #7 Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com Global Life Enhancements Paid $124, received 1/2 my order, refusing to respond to email, answer phone Galloway, New Jersey

I placed an order for 6 items, I only received 3. I called during business hours, a few times (they refused to answer a couple of my numbers, I had to call from different ones in order for them to pick up).

Finally I get through to Rob, who informed me that he would send my remaining order.(Sounded like he just wanted to get me off the phone, because when I called back for an email confirmation of this statement, I had to call from different numbers again for them to pick up). Rob then told me I would get my UPS tracking info by email the next day.

The email never came. This company screens phone calls and emails, and refuses to respond to an issue. I sent two emails through their customer support form on their website, they only responded once.

I have had issues with them in the past, none as serious as this one, and I was contacting them through my personal email, and they replied. Of course this time, I got no response at all.

This was the most money I've spent with them, as I've ordered 3 or 4 times before, and they "left out" half of my order, and will not rectify the situation.

Upon viewing this website and other reports written by consumers, I see that they have different contact telephone numbers I was unaware of, different names of the company, and different names of the people in charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements-Inc-Legal-BudsCom/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Global-Life-Enhancements-Inc-Legal-BudsCom-Global-Life-Enhancements-Paid-124-receive-594519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com