Complaint Review: Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com

• Submitted: Thu, December 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: sam's smile — California United States of America
Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com
Box 111, 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd. # 7 Galloway,NJ Internet United States of America

Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com Fraud alert! S/H cost $30.00 for two day delivery, package delivery time continuously altered, yet to arrive Internet

This item was ordered before early 12/24/09, rush delivery, additional $19.99 plus standard $9.99.  UPS stated product was on route December 30th, scheduled time 7:47pm. AT 8: I tracked my package and the new estimated time of delivery was switched to January 4th, is UPS in on this scam too??  Upon further research I discovered that my package that is to be delivered is lettuce. My husband once purchased an item from Global enhancements, Inc.  There's several, so I am not sure exactly which company it was but they began to charge our credit card weekly.  It took 3 months of dealing with our bank to have them stop charging our card .  First it was less then $50.00 and it grew to $200 the company was taking out at their discretion.  I had know idea I was dealing with Global life enhancements.  Only after my order was completed and receipt printed, I discovered I was dealing with Global enhancements. I WOULD NEVER HAVE DEALT WITH THIS COMPANY IF I KNEW I WAS DEALING WITH A RIP-OFF COMPANY.  I'll let you know, when or if my package arrives and the quality of their "medication"  They led me to believe this was being shipped from Hawaii not NEW JERSEY.  I was a fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements-Inc-Legal-BudsCom/internet/Global-Life-Enhancements-Inc-Legal-BudsCom-Fraud-alert-SH-cost-3000-for-two-day-d-548011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements Inc. / Legal Buds.Com

Poland