Complaint Review: Global Life Enhancements

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: LW — Greenbelt Maryland United States of America
Global Life Enhancements
325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., Suite 7 Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

Global Life Enhancements GLE Rip Off, Poor Quality Products, RUDE Customer Service Galloway, New Jersey

Global Life Enhancements (GLE) a.k.a Legal Buds is a online business that sale pipes, Herbals smoke, solid smokes and other similar items.

This company is a Fake and will Rip You Off, so please Beware!!!

I purchased some herbal smokes. The items came back very sticky and gooey and was not fit for smoking. As I investigated fully, I found a Rock in one of the items. I then sent an email to the company expressing my discontent with the order and expecting a response. After waiting approx 2 weeks with no response, I decided to call.

When I reached the company, a woman name Rose answered. She was very Rude and argumentative and while I was trying to explain my case, she hung up the telephone on me. When I called back, she would not answer the call.

I would advise anyone that is thinking about ordering anything from this company, SAVE YOUR MONEY, and BEWARE!!!!

There are other businesses that sell these products. Just search for  - Herbal Smokes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Global-Life-Enhancements-GLE-Rip-Off-Poor-Quality-Products-RUDE-Customer-Service-Gallowa-1014197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements