Complaint Review: Global Life Inc / Global Life Enhancements / Herbal Smoke Shop

• Submitted: Mon, March 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Global Life Inc / Global Life Enhancements / Herbal Smoke Shop
325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd, Suite # 7 Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

Global Life Inc / Global Life Enhancements / Herbal Smoke Shop legalbuds.com Sent me awful product. Galloway, New Jersey

*General Comment: VICTOM as Well

*Consumer Comment: Do they take money out of your accounts afterwards

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ME TOO

On March 19, 2010 I placed an order with legalbuds.com to recieve an order of legal smokable herbs that presumably made you high without the traces of THC. It took nearly 2 weeks for my product to arrive, and in the time I was waiting for it to arrive I had made attempts to call and e-mail them and I recieved no reply. When I called their office, an answering machine came up that stated the machine will not record any messages and I should call back at a later time, when i would call back at a later time it would be the same thing. After patiently waiting I recieved a product that looked nothing like what it did online, or even how they described it to be. "Worlds largest buds" as they said, really it looked like old dried out flowers picked out of a back yard. I still attempted to smoke the product they sent me, just to see if it would even work. After smoking it, I was extremely sick. [continued below]....

..... Apparently what they had sent me wasn't only barely smokeable, but it had made me ill for 2 days. My whole weekend spent lying in bed, what fun. I have tried to make several attempts to call, email, and soon write and I still haven't had any response. I highly recomend not using this company or any of its affiliates. I will be pursuing legal action and getting my money back.

Wish me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Inc-Global-Life-Enhancements-Herbal-Smoke-Shop/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Global-Life-Inc-Global-Life-Enhancements-Herbal-Smoke-Shop-legalbudscom-Sent-me-awful-586720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Inc / Global Life Enhancements / Herbal Smoke Shop

#1 General Comment

VICTOM as Well

AUTHOR: swolley1976 - (United States of America)

I have just made a purchase myself 2 days ago and just like many others didnt research it before hand.. my money was drawn from my credit card  instantly. although its only been two days i am now afraid to what i will see when  and if it arrives.. i have made several attempts to email and call GLOBAL LIFE Inc aka LegalBuds.com and have had ABSOLUTELY no success to cancel my order.. Any suggestions or help would be great..

Do they take money out of your accounts afterwards

AUTHOR: Anutep - (United States of America)

I made a buy of 220 dollars. Now I am wondering if they will take money out of your bank accounts after the buy. Thanks it would be nice to know

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ME TOO

AUTHOR: fletcher420 - (United States of America)

i was also scamed i bought a sampler pack for $70 and was told it would be here within 3-5 days and never recevied a reciept in my email but they sent me a tracking number but i go to track it and UPS hasent even got the package i call and call during open hours and nothing haf the number i find for them are fake or for a cleaning service