Complaint Review: Global Life Inc. - vaporizergiant.com - legalbuds.com - V.G. Enterprises Aka GLE

• Submitted: Mon, February 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: A.J. Alley — Dewey Oklahoma United States of America

Global Life Inc. , vaporizergiant.com , .legalbuds.com , V.G. Enterprises Aka GLE Legal Buds No service, no replies, no product.....Problem! Internet

I was foolish enough to order what I though was going to be my first vaporizer from this "Global Life" site. I must admit that they are crafty with thier advertizing methods, good enough to convince me. I placed my order on the 5th of February, it is now more than ten days since that order. I have contacted UPS about tracking my package but they haven't seen a thing. This tells me that my order was never shipped physically, thats not to say my credit card wasn't billed within minutes of my online order. I have tried calling many MANY times each day only to be greeted by the same insipid recording telling me they are too busy to deal with any customers. (in so many words)

Even as I called till my fingers hurt, I decided to try e-mailing them as well. Wouldn't you know it I still haven't gotten a responce. I've read most of the complaints about Global Life on this site, I'm not silly enough to buy fake buds, no offence to those who already have, I'm being outright ripped off. I'm not even given the chance to recieve the product I've paid just about $190.00 to get.

Much like the others you have already or are about to read about, I DO intend to report this theft and fraud to every agency available to me. I'm sure you know by now that making any kind of order from Global Life Inc or any of thier other site's (or partners in crime) is simply a huge mistake! Just smoke the cash, I'm sure it would produce the same effect. BBB here I come!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Inc-vaporizergiantcom-legalbudscom-VG-Enterprises-Aka-GLE/internet/Global-Life-Inc-vaporizergiantcom-legalbudscom-VG-Enterprises-Aka-GLE-Legal-Bu-569685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Inc. - vaporizergiant.com - legalbuds.com - V.G. Enterprises Aka GLE