Complaint Review: Global Life Inc

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: sheena — Gary Indiana United States of America
Global Life Inc
325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd St 7 Galloway NJ 08205 Internet United States of America

Global Life Inc legalbuds.com Complete Rip off and rude criminals Internet, Internet

I contacted legalbuds.com to purchase a product they stated was great, just thought I would give it a shot since the American government does not feel marijuana should be legal.  After trying the product I got very sick.  I was hurting in my lungs, throat, and chest.  I called with my concerns and asked if the product was even legal.  The girl who answered the phone was very rude and basically ignored me.  She only answered me with short yeps or yeahs, I was furious.  I asked if this was approved by the DEA, of course she stated yes.  I asked for a refund and of course I was refused.  She told me I could send in for papers, grinders, vaporizers, or whatever else I wanted.  Of course I had to concede and picked a different item that is of no use to me.  Now when I call to see about my replacement item she does not help me.  I have tried to contact them several times and I get no help.  The last time I called I was placed on hold, when I called back she wouldnt answer, and then she just turned the phone into the fax machine.

I am very angry at this point and would like to see this company penalized for malicious thievery!  I am also very upset this product is approved by the DEA because I see I am not the only person who has gotten sick from it!  Don't do business with this company, they only want your money and once they get it they will not help you or replace your product if you are sick or disatisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Inc/internet/Global-Life-Inc-legalbudscom-Complete-Rip-off-and-rude-criminals-Internet-Internet-793000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Inc