Complaint Review: Global Liquidators, Closeouts & Auctioneers, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Ottawa Ontario
Global Liquidators, Closeouts & Auctioneers, LLC
2 East Main St, Suite 926 Elmsford, New York U.S.A.

Global Liquidators, Closeouts & Auctioneers, LLC rip-off! They didn't send the right shipment! Liars! Scams! They never return calls and stole my money and sent me garbage products. Elmsford, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: A new case is being prepared by my local DA

When I contacted this company about purchasing pallets of high-end electronics they assured that they would send us high-end electronics such as Bose Home Theatre systems,brand name mp3 players, digital cameras, camcorders, tv's, Playstations, X-box, dvd's and other high-end electronic items.

They also assured us that each pallet would contain 50-60 items. They also assured us that the shipment would arrive in 3 business days. Derek, the sales manger that we dealt with, assured us that the freight fees would approximately US$450 for the 4 pallets that we were getting.

The company requested that we send them payment via bank transfer, which we did on January 10, 2005. After we made the payment, we contacted them the next day to obtain a tracking number from them.It was at this point that they started ignoring our calls.

We called everyday and the receptionist kept promising that someone would get back to us.Eventually, they shipped the goods,8 business days after we had made our payment.

The next problem we encountered was that the freight fees were actually going to cost US$1500 approximately.When we called Global about this they once again ignored our calls and the issue was not resolved.

The biggest problem occurred when the shipment finally arrived in Ottawa, on Jan 26, 2005. Before paying the freight fees we wanted to see what was in the pallets and much to our astonishment, the contents of the pallets included cheap microwaves, Barbie sowing machines,tvs that were not even in a box. They had changed my order from "High end electronics" to the "ebay special" which is much cheaper... without notifying me.

It suffices to say that the contents of the pallets were not at all what we paid for.For this reason we attempted to call them and resolve this and once again were ignored and promised a phone call, which has not yet come.At this point, we have not paid the freight charges and do not intend on doing so because the products they sent were not what we paid for.

This company has a no refund policy, so I would like to know what avenues to take to obtain my money back, as I want no future dealings with this company ever again.

George
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Liquidators-Closeouts-Auctioneers-LLC/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Global-Liquidators-Closeouts-Auctioneers-LLC-rip-off-They-didnt-send-the-right-shipm-129102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Liquidators, Closeouts & Auctioneers, LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Shahzad - (U.S.A.)

Guy, if you have been screwed by Global, please call my local DA's office at 720-530-2972.

Just tell them that this is in relation to the case internet fraud and wire fraud against "Global Liquidators on New York" The lady will know, they already have talked to 3 other people.

#2 Consumer Suggestion