Complaint Review: Global Living Aka Global Mags And Lifestyle Aka Nadine Media

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2004

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Global Living Aka Global Mags And Lifestyle Aka Nadine Media
155 Main Street Suite 1 Massena, New York U.S.A.

Global Living Aka Global Mags And Lifestyle Aka Nadine Media scammers ripoff Massena New York

This is a letter I am addressing to Global Living aka who I dub "The One With Many Aliases"

To Whom It May Concern,

Last week I get a notice that you will be charging my account $39.95 and I have no recollection of your company. So I do some research and see that you are a magazine subscription service company. I am subscribed to magazines through a company similar to yours. The following are the magazines I am subscribed to and who subscribed me to them:

Subscribed through: National Publishers Exchange

Subscribed through: Publishers Communications Systems

No one states anything about your company.

I look for information about your company through BBB.org using your phone # (888-435-6767). That search comes up with the company Global Readers Club and I find out that you have many aliases, they are as follows:
Daytime Discount Club
Global Life
Global Living
Leisure Time Readers, Inc.
Nadine Media USA
Pleasure Time Readers Club.

Awhile back I canceled with one subscription company because they were scamming me out of my money saying that they had subscribed me to the magazines I received when they hadn't. I ended up receiving a statement from them saying I had agreed to a new subscription service and that I owed them money. They said I had around 3 days to cancel promptly and I immediately canceled in the days given. This company was called Global Mags And Lifestyle and the cancellation code is 11940806. When I look at your information and I look at their information I notice that you two companies have THE SAME PHONE # (888-435-6767)!!!!

Just for the hell of it I do some more research. On ripoffreport.com, when I look up Global Living, I come up with 4 complaints and these complaints tell me that Global Living is also known as Nadine Media. Alas that ends up being one of your many aliases.

Something looks quite shady here doesn't it? Everything ends up showing both of your companies being tied in with each other. If I see a charge of $39.95 from you I will have to take the appropriate course of action and contact the appropriate authorities. I know you're upset that you couldn't continue to con me and get more money from me with your alias Global Mags and Lifestyle but just give it up and move on to your next poor innocent victim.

Charlene Beaver

P.S. If you want to contact me about this letter feel free to contact me by using the rebuttal box below.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Living-Aka-Global-Mags-And-Lifestyle-Aka-Nadine-Media/Massena-New-York-13662/Global-Living-Aka-Global-Mags-And-Lifestyle-Aka-Nadine-Media-scammers-ripoff-Massena-New-Y-83984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Living Aka Global Mags And Lifestyle Aka Nadine Media