Complaint Review: Global Living, Global, Nadine Media USA

• Submitted: Thu, December 26, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 26, 2002

• Reported By:Lawndale North Carolina
Global Living, Global, Nadine Media USA
155 Main St. Suite 1 Massena, New York U.S.A.

Global Living, Global, Nadine Media USA ripoff Massena New York

They said I ordered magazines and I didn't. They said I had already paid some and that I had to finish paying and couldn't cancel.

They threatened to ruin my credit. They said they were a member of the Better Business Bureau. The bill came with a cancellation form on the back.

I sent it in the the specified time-frame. Then they sent a letter to me saying I could not cancel the order because they had went to so much trouble to process the order and billed my credit card again.

They must be stopped.

Patricia
Ellenboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2002 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Living-Global-Nadine-Media-USA/Massena-New-York-13662-1174/Global-Living-Global-Nadine-Media-USA-ripoff-Massena-New-York-39208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Living, Global, Nadine Media USA